Sunday, May 10, 2009

Days 6 & 7 - Online Application

My official request to be classified as a conscientious objector is now available both by clicking the title of this post and also through the link under my picture. In making my application public, I expect readers to gain a basic understanding of how my beliefs about war have crystallized. Even more so, as opposed to reiterating the many and frequent inquiries into the justification of a specific military engagement, I hope that my application will bring to the forefront the rarely asked question of whether or not war is moral.

To this end, I encourage you to further the discussion of this issue by commenting on this or any of my posts. If I receive enough interest and response I will look further into adding a discussion board to my website. In the meantime, I would also enjoy hearing your thoughts and questions via email at

warisimmoral@gmail.com


Finally, I want to thank an anonymous volunteer for the technical support that has helped to make this website a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment